The Society To End Vegetation Explotation
The World's Oldest Plant Rights Organization
- Whereas plants are living creatures, and
- Whereas studies have shown that plants can communicate and feel pain, and
- Whereas plants contribute oxygen to the atmosphere and take in carbon dioxide (a greenhouse gas), and
- Whereas animals use up oxygen from the atmosphere and add carbon dioxide,
- Be it resolved that we pledge to eat more animals and fewer plants, and further
- Be it resolved that we pledge to fight vegetarianism, veganism, and all other such forms of ecological terrorism.
Remember, plants are living things, too!
Check out some of the responses to our charter.
Want to join?
E-mail us at
You are visitor # according to Web Counter.
Last updated December 2, 2005